This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

All Threads Issue

Discussion in 'Website & Forum Help' started by codemonkey812, Jun 29, 2015.

1. codemonkey812

codemonkey812
    Expand Collapse
    Paid C-Sea Member
    C-SEA Member

The "All Threads" section does not seem to be working correctly (or at least for me). When I am on the main page, I see that there are unread posts, and I see the last post topic on the right. But if I just click "All Threads Forum" I do not see the topic that is unread in the list (today it was the board meeting post). If I return to the main page I can click on the post on the right (board meeting), and see the post. Is it just me?

DjTonTon likes this.
  2. DjTonTon

DjTonTon
    Expand Collapse
    Saltwater Addict
    C-SEA Member

This is something i am working on right now it only shows posts that ALL USERS even GUESTS can see. So when you are a paid member you get access to a couple other sections of our forum that the guests dont see. So those posts dont roll into this ALL THREADS because than i believe guests would see them. i am actually going to double check that statement and i will let you know give me one second.

3. DjTonTon

DjTonTon
    Expand Collapse
    Saltwater Addict
    C-SEA Member

okay for whatever the reason it will not update the LAST POST section. What i noticed is that users were able to post under ALL THREADS which they wernt supposed to thats why it would populate something new in the Last post section. i have currently disabled that but that still wont show anything up under the LAST POSTS thats just how this plugin was made. I am currently working on seeing if there is another plugin for this i will keep everyone posted as for now its always going to show my sticky its just not smart enough to pull the LAST POST from our entire database :doh: