This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Free *broken* Planet Aquarium Custom 73 Gallon Rimless Tank

Discussion in 'Trading/Selling/Free/WTB' started by DingoToo, Sep 26, 2017.

1. DingoToo

DingoToo
    Expand Collapse
    Web Guest

You may be skeptical since this is my first post, but I assure it's true. To make a long story short I transferred to the area a few months ago and the movers broke the external glass overflow on the tank. I therefore took a settlement from their insurance company and have since purchased a different tank. I believe in all honestly that the tank is still usable and/or repairable.

The portion that was broke is the back pane of glass for the external overflow as it has a few spider cracks leading from a blob of silicone used to hold the plastic cover to the overflow. It is not all the way through the pane of glass. I can forward pictures upon request. Like I said I believe the tank could be used as is or repaired. I just wasn't going to accept it in such condition from the movers.

Tank dimensions are 36" wide x 26" front to back x 18" deep. The overflow is on the 36" side. The tank is regular glass and not starphire if you're wondering. Approximately $1000 new not including shipping.

The tank is still in the movers crate and will need help lifting. I need it out of my garage and would hate to put it at the curb.

davesfish likes this.
  2. Pilcher

Pilcher
    Expand Collapse
    Web Guest

Hey I'm very interested in this tank. I'm new to the area and left my big tank in Idaho and would like something bigger than my 29 gallon I brought with me. If you want you can text me at 208-419-6640

3. davesfish

davesfish
    Expand Collapse
    Csea club president
    C-SEA Member

Always looking for new club members too ! If your new to the area...what better way to meet other people into the same things you are ! Also...don't miss the frag swap the end of the month !

4. Pilcher

Pilcher
    Expand Collapse
    Web Guest

I'm dying to enter the reefing realm! As stated before we just moved to the state and we'll be living in an apartment for the next year until we purchase a house. At that point I plan on starting my first salt tank. I'm sticking to fresh for now but man I love anything and everything fish related.

5. DingoToo

DingoToo
    Expand Collapse
    Web Guest

Thanks for picking this up. I'm glad someone can use it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

davesfish likes this.