This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Drilling Glass - Hole Saw Needed

Discussion in 'DIY & Hardware' started by m3ch, Oct 14, 2015.

1. m3ch

m3ch
    Expand Collapse
    Paid C-Sea Member
    C-SEA Member

I am looking for a 60mm diamond hole saw so I can install my new ghost overflow in my 120 gallon tank. I had one on order that was supposed to be shipped to me today only to find it was out of stock and will be for an unknown amount of time. Does anyone know where I can pick one up?

2. davesfish

davesfish
    Expand Collapse
    Csea club president
    C-SEA Member

We just gave away an overflow kit with a glass saw in it at the swap. Can't remember who won it, but maybe they will see your post and help you out. Hope you have good luck finding one.

3. m3ch

m3ch
    Expand Collapse
    Paid C-Sea Member
    C-SEA Member

Just a quick update. I was able to find the 60mm hole saw from another vendor online and drilled my tank today with great success! If anyone in the club needs to use a 60mm hole saw hit me up. I know that's a pretty specific size but it happens to be the size required for any of Synergy Reef's Ghost Overflows for what it's worth.