This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Local Rodi Filters...

Discussion in 'General Reef Discussions' started by Drizzi_baby, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Drizzi_baby

Drizzi_baby
    Expand Collapse
    Web Guest

Hey guys and gals,
    I have a Typhoon III RODI system from Air, Water, & Ice. I had intentions of ordering new filters today, but my tank had other plans. Seems that some plants from the sump decided to find their way to the return pump, shred, and cloud up my water.... yay!! Anyone buy filters locally and use them in their Typhoon?? Open to all suggestions! I'm running at about 11 TDS right now, and I'm not comfortable doing a 60 gallon water swap at that rate. The tank is 120 gallons show tank, and about 45 gal sump..... please help!!

Photos below are the current situation and the culperate.. I found particles of the grape things in show tank floating around.

Attached Files:

2. davesfish

davesfish
    Expand Collapse
    Csea club president
    C-SEA Member

Aquatica on Grafton Rd. in Valley City has all the filters you will need.

Drizzi_baby likes this.
  3. davesfish

davesfish
    Expand Collapse
    Csea club president
    C-SEA Member

Hope this helps. Steve offers a discount for Csea club members, sounds like a great time to join the club ! Lol ! You are always welcome to come check out a meeting and meet some members.