This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

online renewl/joining

Discussion in 'Website & Forum Help' started by Rhodophyta, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Rhodophyta

Rhodophyta
    Expand Collapse
    Paid C-Sea Member
    C-SEA Member

If you start to renew on line, there is a message that your one year membership will end in May 2015. Maybe this is in error. I was going to renew online, but thought it would be better to pay at the meeting. I did not want to pay for 12 months of membership and only receive 5.

2. erm213

erm213
    Expand Collapse
    Paid C-Sea Member
    C-SEA Member

Your membership does not expire until May of 2015. If you were to renew now, it would add a year, and you would expire in May 2016. Of course, you can choose to wait until May to pay as well.

3. Rhodophyta

Rhodophyta
    Expand Collapse
    Paid C-Sea Member
    C-SEA Member

Thanks, I understand that, but the point I was making is if that is what someone sees when they go to that page, it looks like their new membership or renewal is only good until May 2015. Now if it individualizes and everyone sees their current personal expiration date, it would still be a little confusing since it is not labeled as such. I am not complaining. I am suggesting something that might make it easier for people to use.